• Australia’s new showcase media event
• Your chance to create a year’s worth of results in a single day
• Attracts leading travel and lifestyle writers and other journalists covering travel. Everyone from features editors to freelancers, broadcasters, digital influencers and bloggers invited
• An unrivalled opportunity to make top-level contacts and to influence news and features activity
• Everyone from tourist boards to online travel brands exhibiting
• Engaging program of one-on-one appointments, networking sessions, workshops and events
Please note exhibitor applications
have now closed.
ATE14 International Media Marketplace (IMM) will showcase tourism products and experiences from across Australia and is an invaluable opportunity to meet key international and domestic media in one place.
For IMM each Exhibitor will:
• Have a dedicated table (1 x trestle table with cloth and chairs).
• Have an opportunity to promote their brand as they wish using presentational collateral, showreel presentations, and may also bring a standard pull-up banner for branding.
• Participate in 21 pre-scheduled appointments with media as well as multiple networking opportunities.
Note: Promotional material should be limited to brochures and PR collateral for display purposes only. All exhibitor materials and multimedia content will be hosted on the dedicated Online Newsroom.
Media will visit tables throughout the day, either with pre-booked appointments or simply on a turn-up basis.
The event’s floorplan will be promoted ahead of the event and featured in the official IMM brochure.
This not only provides cost-saving benefits, it also creates a level playing field for all exhibitors.
Download your dedicated Exhibitor Program (opens PDF in new window)
|IMM and New Media Workshop (includes welcome cocktail party and poolside reception)
||$1,300AUD (excl. GST)|
|IMM and New Media Workshop (Second Delegate)
||$750AUD (excl. GST)|
(includes welcome cocktail party and poolside reception)
||$950AUD (excl. GST)|
|IMM only (Second Delegate)
||$500AUD (excl. GST)|
|New Media Workshop only (Per Delegate)||$350AUD (excl. GST)|
|State and Territory Tourism Organisation Program
||$1,650AUD (excl. GST)|
|State and Territory Tourism Organisation Program (Second Delegate)||$850AUD (excl. GST)|
© 2013 TravMedia PTY LTD